instruere...inlustrare...delectare Disputations

Friday, April 27, 2007

I won't have what the gentleman on the floor is having

I had framed out the follow-up post to the one below; it was going to look at different attitudes toward a subject and the effects of mistaking one for another.

But the discussion on discussing liturgy has leapt ahead over on Catholic and Enjoying It!, and I now see that that discussion is pure poison.

I don't mean merely that the discussion as it happens to have been conducted at CAEI! over the past two days has turned sour. I mean that on-line discussion of liturgical choices, and even on-line discussion of on-line discussion of liturgical choices, is spiritually toxic. So I'm going to stay out of it until and unless I figure out why (or I forget).

| 0 comments |


Home